Saturday, March 8, 2014

Looking Back and Moving Forward

Well what can I say this was an interesting class. I learned so many new applications that I can use within the classroom that are interactive for both a lesson and for the students. I'm so happy that I was able to take this class and feeling very comfortable with not knowing how to work everything.


One application that I really liked to use and was very unsure of was Prezi. Prezi allowed me to make a presentation in a fun new way instead of a boring PowerPoint. I do plan on using this more with classes and within my own class when I get there.


Another application that I enjoyed using was Glogster. I used this application for an assignment in class. I was very unsure at first but once I got the ball rolling I enjoyed using it and it will be something I would use within class as well.


I could talk about all the different applications that I used within class but those are in my previous blogs. I took a lot away from this class and I will continue to use technology as a way to teach children even if its my own daughter or children in my class. Technology is always changing and advancing and it is something that children need to be aware of. There are so many appropriate websites for children to use that can help educate them and help them further grow and develop.






Children enjoying the computer. Picture from durdenamandaedm310.blogspot.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment