Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tech Tac Toe - Glogster

Glogster is a website (www.glogster.com) that creator can make posters that are interactive for others. I never used the web page before and I'm so happy that I did. When I first looked at this web page I wasn't sure if I was really going to understand what needed to be done but the website breaks it down and makes everything very clear.

I think this website/activity would be great for teachers to us within the classroom because it is a fun and interactive way to teach or share something. This is something that even students can easily use. One template that I noticed was a history time line. That would be an excellent page for students to use when presenting important dates throughout history. I would recommend this website for not only teachers but professionals as well who would like to have some fun when in a meeting.

This is the Glogster that I created. It is very simple and straight forward. I would like students to use this poster to share more about themselves to the class. This would be a great activity to use during the beginning of the school year because everything is still so new to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment