Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tech Tac Toe - QR Codes

QR Codes was something that I was always seeing but was unsure of what they were. I picked QR codes to do an activity on so I could have a better chance to understand what they are and how they are created.


To begin I would like to explain what a QR Code is and its a code that is created with an answer or information that is discovered when scanned the app off a phone or Ipad. Teachers use these codes to provide answers for their students once they tried to complete the work. Teachers also make it available for the parents as they can post the code by the classroom door that informs them of new activities in class or when there is a meeting. Companies also use QR Codes as a way to advertise any new products, provide information about their company and products, and some provide coupons for future use.


I create a couple QR Codes that children will be able to scan in class. I made a Spelling Book that has four pictures and the children are to do their best with spelling the word and  then use the QR Code to see if they spelled the word right.



Spelling Book I created with the help of QR Codes


No comments:

Post a Comment