Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tech Tac Toe - Wordle

Wordle is a generator of word clouds from text that is provided. When a word appears more than others the larger the word becomes. Wordle allows the creator to change the size, font, color, and layout of their personalized word cloud.

This is something that teachers can easily use within the classroom because it takes only seconds to create. When i created my word cloud I used my educational philosophy statement and was able to create my wordle. When a teacher uses this in the classroom I think it would be a fun activity for the students because they have the chance to make it their own. The website also allows the chance to print or share the created wordle.

My Educational Philosophy Wordle generated at www.wordle.net

No comments:

Post a Comment